Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Euro and Sterling Chart Art


Looking at the EUR/USD 4-hour chart there definitely looks like a strong uptrend going on!















If I zoom into the 1-hour chart, we see the yellow trendline and the 100 SMA(pink line) are coming close to the level 1.3930.















Here’s what I think; 1.3930 looks like a strong technical level that if broken could push EUR/USD lower or could become a strong support level.

I’m going to watch this level, if spot comes close to this level but a candle closes above it, I’ll buy EUR/USD. If a candle closes below this level I’d look to sell here.
  
Looking at the GBP/USD 4-hour chart we can see an upward channel holding up. Spot looks as though it’s coming close to the lower channel levels.















When I zoom into the 1-hour chart, 1.6147 looks like a support level to watch out for, and spot seems to be running lower at the moment so let’s see if this level gets supported.
















Happy Trading!
FxTaurian

No comments:

Post a Comment