Tuesday, August 10, 2010

trade for today - GBP/USD

I found a trade! So Europe has come in, and cable has bounced up. I still think for today, cable is going to be quite bearish, and the 4 hour chart shows that as well.

So i entered the trade before a crossover occured on the 15 minutes chart. My reasoning is that 1.5819 is the second support level from the pivot point which was broken earlier in the afternoon. As you can see on the chart, a retracement to that level had occured earlier but failed, so here's round 2 happening, so i figured it's a good level to enter in a short position for an intra-day trade.

So here's my setup

Sell GBP/USD at 1.5814.
Stoploss at 1.5888 ( yesterday's low)
Take Profit - will move my stoploss to 1.5800 after its pushes to 1.5780.

Lets see how this works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment