Monday, October 18, 2010

Been MIA but I am back


Hey guys, I know I’ve been MIA for the past week because I fell sick so was pretty much in bed all week.

But I’m much better and ready to go this week so lets see what we have.

We saw Euro surge to a high of 1.4161 on Friday as Bernanke made the for more monetary accommodation at the fed conference. But then we saw a lot of profit taking happening which then brought the Euro down below 1.4000 setting off more trailing stops.

The sterling too headed above 1.6100 after Bernanke and then slipped back down to 1.5985.

Aussie reached parity for a few minutes after bernanke’s speech but again this didn’t last too long.

Data today:
US net long term TIC flows – 1pm GMT
US industrial production - 1.15pm GMT
US capacity utilization – 1.15pm GMT
US NAHB housing market index - 2pm GMT

No comments:

Post a Comment