Monday, February 21, 2011

Cable looks like its hit its top – potential trade!


Looking at the daily chart of the cable we see spot hitting close to the top of the Fibonacci, which could hold as a resistance. So I’m looking to enter a short position on the cable.

PS. Ignore the buy line on my charts, im currently just testing out the expert advisor function on the metatrader. 















Zooming into the 1-hour chart I notice a little bit of a consolidation occurring between 1.6225 and 1.6250. This looks like a sign of a potential breakout to occur!















Here’s what im going to try out today. I’m going to watch the charts all day and just before I bounce out for the for the evening, I’ll place a sell stop order below the range I’m looking at.

Update on my Euro trade from Last week
An unfortunate way to end a week! But I got stopped out on my trade last week at 1.3638, which pulls in a loss of 68 pips. What a bummer! Well I’m still hopeful for this week, so let’s see how this week works out!


No comments:

Post a Comment