Thursday, February 17, 2011

potential Euro short trade


Looking at the 4-hour EUR/USD chart, we see a downtrend line forming. The line intersects the 23.6 level of the daily Fibonacci, and we see the 100 SMA slowly crawling down as well to that line. This area looks like it could hold up as a resistance level.















Looking at the 1 hour chart, we see spot pushed up but the trend line seems to hold as a resistance and spot has come off since then.

I will wait though for the 10 EMA (blue line) to cross over the 20 EMA (red line) before I enter a short trade just in case it’s a fake-out.















Keeping a watch on the Euro today and will update when I enter into the trade.

Cable trade from yesterday
My order of 1.6080 got triggered last night and I wasn’t able to place my stoploss order last night which actually ended up benefiting me because price came up this morning.

Today though, I’ve placed a stoploss order at 1.6030, and will move this up when spot hits 1.6130.

Here’s the cable trade link: cable long position

No comments:

Post a Comment