Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Chart Attack!

Ok I see some potential in the Euro!
If I look at the 1 hour chart, I see the moving averages have crossed up towards the upside. Now I’m still quite bearish on the Euro, so I would look at selling in the white rectangle region which is between the 23.6 and 38.2 Fibonacci levels.
















Let’s go Intra-day on the Sterling!
The 15 minutes chart shows an upward trending line occurring. Here’s what I’m thinking, I could play the trend until just before the economic data, and buy closer to the yellow trend line. Or I could play a momentum game, and sell when a candle runs below the yellow trend line.
















I’m honestly not sure where the Aussie is going to go, as I really see it ranging with no real trend short term. The 4 hour chart still looks the same as yesterday.
Same goes for the Yen, I’m tempted to sell, but I just feel it’s too low, so I might just wait for some retracement before I enter a Yen position.

No comments:

Post a Comment