Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Trade Review


Unfortunately I did not get any trades in, as I was a little worried about what would happen at the FOMC.


Euro never did quite reach 1.3035 levels last night but on the other hand it did break the 1.3161 levels. Several stop losses were triggered above 1.3200 levels. It looks like a new strategy has to be placed on the Euro as it has broken the range.
















Sterling on the other hand did manage to push down to 1.5538 and below. At that point of time though, cable looked extremely bearish, so I decided to not buy at that level. Looks like a missed trade, as I would be in profit at the moment. The level of 1.5675 still holds, but I’m going to watch that level and see if it gets broken, as sterling looks bullish.















The Aussie never reached 0.9328 levels and instead broke the resistance level of 0.9489. I didn’t get a trade in here either; I guess I’ll have to pull up a new strategy here to.


No comments:

Post a Comment