Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Now that we got the news all sorted out, let’s see what the charts are saying.

Looking at the Euro 4 hour chart, it looks like there is a bit of a range going on. As for me, I’m still not very convinced about Euro strengthening a lot, so I would look into starting my position with a sell.
















Looking at the sterling 4 hour chart, it looks like there is a range and a downward channel trend going on as well. As with the Euro, I would look into starting my position with a sell as well.
















The Aussie 4 hour chart shows an upward trend channel happening, so looks quite bullish. I think the levels are high to buy, so I would look at some retracement before I’d enter a buy position, and I would only enter a position after the rate decision.
















Looks like we have different forms of channels going on here! The dollar-yen too has a downward trend channel occurring on the 4 hour chart.  But I would wait until after the rate decision to enter the yen.


No comments:

Post a Comment