Thursday, September 16, 2010

Tokyo Close

So this evening we saw the Euro testing higher taking out stops through 1.3040. There were offers above 1.3080 which also got hit, pushing the Euro higher to 1.3110 levels.

The UK retail sales came out lower than expected at -0.5% vs +0.3%. Last month it was +0.8%. Also, the UK inflation has risen up to 3.4% from 3.3%. We saw the cable initially head lower to below 1.5575. This didn't last very long and we saw the cable push up above 1.5600.

As for me, I left an order to sell Euro at 1.3100, which just got triggered, and I entered into the option seagull trade which i mentioned in my earlier post.

That's the end of the Tokyo session, and also the end of a working day for me!
Do follow me on twitter - Fxtaurian
cheers!





No comments:

Post a Comment