Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Trade ideas

Euro
Resistance level of 1.3161 has been broken so I would look at this level now a support. The next resistance is around 1.3331 level which was just below the high of August 6th.
I would watch this level and see whether it breaks or not.
If it doesn’t I’d look to sell here at 1.3330.
















GBP
The daily Fibonacci level of 50% at 1.5646 has been broken. The next resistance level is the 61.8% Fibonacci level at 1.5727. On the support side the first support to watch for is at the 38.2% Fibonacci level at 1.5565. As this has been broken I would watch this level. The stronger support is at 1.5504 which is around yesterday’s low.
I would look to sell at 1.5727 if it doesn’t break.
















Aussie
Upward trend is still intact so I would only look at starting my position with a buy. The resistance level of 0.9500 has been broken so I would look at this as a support level. If 0.9500 holds, I would look to buy here.
















JPY
I’m still going to keep quiet here, until I figure out which direction yen is going in.

No comments:

Post a Comment